Now accepting and encouraging contributions to:
- L&D stories
- Week One
- Tips and Tricks: Stuff mom taught me (or should have)
- Bodily Functions
Contributors will not be compensated monetarily (or in any other manner) but you will be helping inform your fellow mom-to-be/mom/human. And isn’t that enough of an incentive ?!
Considering contributing/writing? Wonderful! Just follow these steps:
- Write your story (doesn’t have to be a novel). Make sure it’s not slandering anyone or any of that crap. Mama don’t need no drama!
- Email me your story: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attach any photos you’d like to be in the email as well
- Note how you’d like your name to be referenced (i.e. first name only, whole name or an alias if you prefer to remain anonymous). I’d also like a brief “about me” of yourself to go onto a contributors page (add your own website URL, etc. to this as well if you’d like to promote your own business, etc).
- I’ll double check spelling (will not change your writing) and post it up on the blog.
- You can then share it with friends, family or whomever!